Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mindless Zombie Rant/Hollywood Zombie Observation

So far, my biggest problem with 28 Days and 28 Weeks later is the fact that the rage virus psyically manifests itself so quickly. You honeslty expect me to believe that a virus that's suppose to kill you, then reanimate your corpse can do that in a matter of seconds? I understand the struggle might cause it to progress quicker then if you were clam and still, but I don't think it'd happen in seconds! And the other thing is, is that the person who gets bitten or has become infected though bodily fluids exchange, they never really die.


It's like "Diease > Infected > Auto-Zombie"

There's never really any "death" that would lead to a ...re-animated corpse (i.e. zombie).



If this is how the zombiepocalypse is gonna happen, then there's no hope.

2 comments:

  1. Haha yeah, now that you mention it, what's up with that? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!
    I'm only prepared for a zombie attack that comes in the form of the dead rising, not the living getting infected then becoming really angry.
    Max Brooks (guy who wrote the Zombie Survival Guide) did NOT prepare me for this >:o

    ReplyDelete