Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let Your Life Be Your Dream

A look inspired by
the very beautiful Sarah
Brightman and her character
Blind Mag from the simply amazing
film REPO! The Genetic Opera.
(If you haven't already seen it, go out
and buy it. I promise you won't
be disappointed!)

Products used:
CS 88 Shimmer Palette
Hot Topic liquid eyeliner
Revlon cream liner
Revlon ColorStay
NYC Cover Stick
HardCandy Welcome Matte powder
Jordana Black eyeliner
Hot Topic red eyeliner
Wet N Wild 911D
Mary Kay black mascara
LashGrip
2 sets of false lashes
(I don't know the names, but one was
from the $1 store and the other from
MAC) 
"Blind Mag"

3 comments:

  1. Geez, you are so amazingly talented and beautiful! I love this look. I haven't seen the movie, but you're the second person I've seen randomly mention it, haha. I guess I'll have to see it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much o^_^o

    GO!
    SEE!
    IT!
    NOOOOOOW!!!!
    lol
    It really is a fantastic movie (I was suprised that I became such a fan XD lol When I start buying merch like movies, shirts, and jewlery, then you know I love it lol).
    But it's one of those movies where you either really really love it, or you really really hate it. Though I have yet to hear ANYONE say they hate it XD
    But if you do see it, tell me what you think of it :D

    ReplyDelete