Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just to get started...

So after a bit of encouraging, I've finally decided to start a blog :)
It'll probably be more beauty/makeup realted (product reviews, pictures, tips and tricks), but also have stuff about me (everyday life, my rants about nothing and everything),  music, and my first love: the silver screen.

So, just a tad bit about me: My name's Erica. I'm starting my last year of high school. My hopes are to go to school and get a degree in cosmotology, then go on to speical fx makeup. I've only been playing around with makeup for about half a year. I'm always open to new ideas and ready and willing to learn (and help, if I can).

Hopefully I'll be able to post more soon (still getting a hang of this blog thing).

Much love
xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment